Singularity Global Clients
Singularity Registry Global client has tutorials and walkthroughs for the following clients:
- Global Commands: commands for all clients.
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry: create your AWS ECR registry and pull images from it.
- Amazon S3 Storage: Amazon s3 (and similar storage like Minio).
- Swift Client Storage: use swift to interact with storage (e.g., ceph).
- Docker Hub: interact with layers to build images from Docker Hub
- Dropbox: interact with images stored in Dropbox
- GitLab: pull your GitLab build artifacts
- Google Cloud Build: use the Google Cloud Build (remote) to build, and save to Google Storage.
- Google Container Registry: the same as docker. Here are tricks for authenticating if you have trouble.
- Google Storage: interact with images from Google Storage
- Google Drive: interact with images from Google Drive
- Globus: transfer images to/from a Globus endpoint
- Nvidia Container Registry: Nvidia Container registry serves Docker images
- Singularity Hub: the default endpoint will work (search and pull) images from Singularity Hub.
- Singularity Registry: to interact with an institution or personally hosted Singularity Registry.
For a subset of the clients above, we have developed remote builders, meaning that you can issue a command locally to use your remote credential to deploy a remote builder. We provide details for builders here.
- Google Compute: Build an image on Google Compute and upload to Google Storage.
Troubleshooting is just as important as usage! Here are some quick guides to debugging common errors. If you have an error that isn’t represented, please reach out.
- Docker Pulling Errors: walk through pulling a container from gcr.io and inspecting the manifest responses.
- Google Cloud Errors interact with the Google Cloud Python API to reveal underlying reasons you can’t connect to a bucket or service.