Singularity Hub Documentation
Hello there! It’s so great that you want to use Singularity Hub. Let’s get started.
This section covers rationale, background, and frequently asked questions.
- Introduction: Covers some background and basic information.
- Frequenty Asked Questions: Quick answers to some questions you might have on your mind.
- Connect: How to connect to Github and create automatic builds for your containers
- Recipes: should be named according to tags
- Build: your recipes via commit, manual, or GitHub deployment
- Interact: with your containers via the Singularity software
- singularity software is going to be the controller for pulling and otherwise interacting with your images on Singularity Hub.
- singularity global client is another option if you want a manager included (a small database to keep track of things).
- singularity registry server is an open source version of Singularity Hub if you want to deploy your own (that you can push to).
- Troubleshooting in case you need some help!
- Regularity including usage limits, terms of usage, and privacy.