Singularity Hub Documentation
Hello there! It’s so great that you are interested Singularity Hub.
Singularity Hub is no longer online as a builder service, but exists as a read only archive. Containers built before April 19, 2021 are available at their same pull URLs. To see a last day gallery of Singularity Hub, please see here
This section covers rationale, background, and frequently asked questions.
- Introduction: Covers some background and basic information.
- Frequenty Asked Questions: Quick answers to some questions you might have on your mind.
- Connect: How to connect to Github and create automatic builds for your containers
- Recipes: should be named according to tags
- Build: your recipes via commit, manual, or GitHub deployment
- Interact: with your containers via the Singularity software
- singularity software is going to be the controller for pulling and otherwise interacting with your images on Singularity Hub.
- singularity global client is another option if you want a manager included (a small database to keep track of things).
- singularity registry server is an open source version of Singularity Hub if you want to deploy your own (that you can push to).
- Troubleshooting in case you need some help!
- Regulatory including usage limits, terms of usage, and privacy.